counter

reservation system
Powered by Best Free Counters

Thursday, November 25, 2010

How to develop confidence?

One of the greatest joys that I get is when one of my clients tells me that she has made progress in acquiring the confidence and self-esteem that they badly need.  Melissa came to me by way of purchasing my e-book on "Love and life for women".  She had too many insecurities about her body, and even when her boyfriend was in love with her as she was, she still would not believe/trust him.  No wonder her boyfriend was frustrated and she was afraid that she was going to lose him.  Things are much better now and below is her progress report.  She has acquired a new confidence in her personality and she enjoys being who she is.  And her relationship has become so much more exciting.  (Related article:  Raising self esteem by becoming more stylish)
Looks like this is a time of working on shutting down all my insecurities...Only I have so many of them that I just cannot turn them all off at once! Well, at least the first part is done, starting with making a progress in coming to terms with my body appearance/ structure!!! You know what I am referring to (my rather flat chest). I used to hate my small stature since I was 11 years old but during the last few years I also developed another complex, as we all know, this time for the fact of being small-breasted. I am now in the process of coming to terms with my cute, pubertal-looking little chest. I am really phasing out feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed about those sweet little teeny-weenies I have on my thorax. I am even starting to like them and find attractiveness in them.  (Related article:  Tips on keeping your breasts perky)

No comments:

Post a Comment